Discover the number one reason relationships fail, the top twelve needs of men and women, and practical tools to deepen your intimacy with God, your spouse, and others.
What Will You Learn?
- Top 25 Essential Marriage Skills to Help Your Marriage
- One Concept that Stops Anger and Arguing
- Meet Most Needs in 30 Seconds
- Stop Arguing about Money, Communication, Sex
- Should I divorce or stay married?
- Recover from Adultery
- Why One-Hour Sessions Don’t Work for Most Couples
Many more topics
Karl Elkins, ThM, MA, LPC-S, has met with over 4300 clients in his 25 years of counseling, and is an instructor at College of Biblical Studies, teaching marriage and family courses. Karl has recorded 20 ”Building Healthy Relationships” television episodes for “Up with the Son” series. Karl has Master’s degrees in Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary, and Counseling from Colorado Christian University. Karl directed a Minirth-Meier New Life Clinic in Houston and served with Intimate Life Ministries, Center for Relational Care, and Center for Relational Leadership. Karl is gifted at teaching practical applications from the Bible. Karl is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC-S) with Supervisor status in Texas.